Anthony & Denise

Anthony & Denise

Monday, January 31, 2011

1-11-11


Blogger CourtneyC said...
Hi Anthony, I just waned to tell you about my Grandfather who I lost last year. At 27 yrs old, he told his dentist in 1937 to pull all his teeth. I inherited his soft tooth enamel and suffer from almost constant cavities, but my GrandDad was having none of it! Anyway,he got by fine,as I'm sure you will. He used to pop his teeth out at us grandiose..not that I'm endorsing that for you...it was scary for us kids, but he'd laugh and we'd beg him to do it again! Awesome e news that there is no signs to worry about except swelling in your throat. I'm keeping you in my prayers. You are an inspiration.
January 12, 2011 8:19 PM
Delete
Blogger anthony7 said...
Thanks Courtney for the prayers and sharing the memories. Also for bringing back mine. dad use to do that all the time to, so did Papa. We just thought it was the funniest thing, especially when he done it one time and it fell into his glass of cornbread and milk. You've made my day, thank you.
January 14, 2011 9:34 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment